This Association is operated to:
- promote the science and art of prosthodontics as a speciality of Dentistry.
- foster and preserve the identity of prosthodontics and its practice.
- provide for the dissemination of knowledge concerning prosthodontics and related disciplines throughout the dental profession.
- maintain a high standard of ethics and professional conduct within the specialty.
- encourage study, research and practice of prosthodontics and related disciplines.
- provide outreach services to the community of need in such a manner as the Association may from time to time determine.
The Association shall be a not-for-profit organization and shall provide the members and others with opportunities for communication, education and improvement of all aspects of the specialty and discipline of prosthodontics through meetings, seminars, publications and other programmes and activities as determined by the Association.